Podcast (audio library):
Podcast are ongoing collection audio interviews and speeches of and by black elders, professionals, young people and others who are invested in our community. It was conceived in 2005 as learning tool for and of black people.
The function of the podcast is to:
- Use audios “Theater of the Mind” to convey blackness on our website.
- Serve as a voice for our views, advice, affirmations and truths.
- Enhance existing text articles in our website.
- Support the oral traditions that are the trademark of black people.
- Spotlight un-stereotypical interpretations of who we are.
Subscribe to the podcast: